R & Y A/C Compressors® specializes in automotive air conditioning and heating systems for any type of vehicle. Our collection of parts and components is highly extensive to provide you with reliable products that are just as cost-effective. Do not continue driving your car with a malfunctioning A/C system as it may further worsens its components. Purchase heater cores, blower motors, radiators and other replacement parts from us today to resolve your A/C problem as soon as possible.
Honda used to be the first Japanese automaker to release Acura, a dedicated luxury brand in 1986. The multinational conglomerate is also known as the world’s largest motorcycle producer since 1959 having manufactured more than 400 million units by the end of 2019. Today, Honda is still in the running as the world’s second-largest Japanese automobile manufacturer.
About Honda Fit
Honda Fit is also sold as Honda Jazz. The vehicle is a five-door subcompact or B-segment supermini car that is produced and distributed by Honda from the year 2001. It is manufactured in 10 plants across 8 countries and the car is marketed worldwide. Sales of the Honda Fit have since reached almost 5 million units as of mid-2013.
Common Honda Fit A/C Problems
- Bad Condenser – If your condenser is clogged or has been damaged, the coolant will not be able to transform the hot air to cool air that is blown into your car cabin. You may feel warm air blowing into the cabin or a low pressure of cool air.
- Lack of Refrigerant – If there is a refrigerant leak, most A/C systems will not even cycle as there is a lack of pressure. Always recharge the A/C system prior to adding more refrigerant so as to prevent an excessive amount from being added.
- Blower Motor – If your car A/C system is not blowing any air, the blower motor may have malfunctioned. This unit is easy and inexpensive to replace. At times, the blower motor may be clogged by debris buildup which can be flushed to allow more air to flow through.
- Clutch Cycling Switch – Car A/C systems make use of an electromagnetic clutch that activates the compressor. The system will not be able to function without this switch.
- Blend Door – This unit controls the amount of air gets blown into your cabin. If it is jammed or locks up, the car A/C system cannot respond to the A/C system’s controls.
Get Automotive A/C Products for Honda Fit A/C Problems Now!
Turn to R & Y A/C Compressors® for all your vehicle air conditioning and heating systems’ parts and components. We strive to deliver exceptional products that are manufactured in our own facilities as well as a comprehensive line of distributed replacement parts and components. We have been in the business for more than 30 years, being well-equipped with the necessary industry expertise to provide our customers with a solution that actually works. Resolve your car A/C problem now. Order reliable mobile climate control products for Honda Fit from our online catalog today!