Has your BMW’s air conditioning malfunctioned? R&Y Compressors is a Miami based A/C parts provider that services clients all over the United States. Our customer support, professionalism, product selection and prices are light years ahead of the competition.

About BMW

For decades, BMW has remained an industry leader when it comes to automotive technology. By 2011, approximately 56 percent of their cars were powered via petrol engines and the other 44 percent where powered through diesel. Of the petrol based vehicles, roughly twenty seven percent use four cylinders while nine percent utilize eight cylinders. On a typical day, BMW plants around the world will produce an average of 9,000 vehicles, sixty three percent of which are transported via rail. BMW’s success has led to a number of sponsorships over the years, most notably the American Olympic Committee and PGA Championship.

About BMW X6

The X6 is a moderately sized luxury crossover that was first introduced in 2008. It is considered an SAC, or Sport Activity Vehicle, and merges classical SUV elements such as elevated ground clearance and all wheel and weather drive with a coupe like stance and sloping roof. It is derived from the BMW 6 and 5 Series and a number of prototypes were tested by 2006. The success of the first generation led to the second being unveiled in 2014 at the Paris Motor Show, and the third generation was released in 2019. The bodywork in this edition is aggressive when compared to its predecessors, with an angular styled grille that is subject to illumination if the driver wants. While the mirrors and headlights are similar to the BMW X5, the taillights and bumpers are completely unique. Within the cabin passengers will have access to a moonroof that is panoramic and a standard feature, with space that is eighty three percent larger than the older X6.

Common BMW X6 A/C Problems

A few drivers have reported that sometimes the air from the A/C doesn’t circulate properly. Technicians inspected the electric fans along with the dash HVAC controls to determine if they were functional. If the air is cool rather than cold, this might be because of a faulty compressor. It could also be the clutch or an A/C plumbing problem. If you notice that the air within the cabin smells strange, check to see if the air filter has been changed and that any mold present in the evaporator case has been cleaned.

Get Automotive A/C Products for BMW X6 Now!

There are many things that can go wrong with your vehicle’s air conditioning. Refrigerant leaks, sensor issues, or faulty electronics are just a few of the issues that may be encountered. When such problems manifest themselves, the first thing you want to do is identify the source, and once that has been found you may need to order a replacement part. R&Y Compressors offers the biggest selection of A/C parts that you’ll find on the web, so browse for BMW X6 A/C parts now and enjoy the best prices online!