Are you looking for durable A/C hose assemblies or expansion valves in Tampa, Florida? At R & Y A/C Compressors®, we carry a comprehensive range of automotive A/C parts at highly competitive prices. Our company has served many different clients from the United States and other countries for nearly 30 years. Whether you own an Audi, Nissan, or any other popular automotive brands, we have got you well-covered!
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressor®
- Compressors in Tampa, Florida
- Compressor Kits in Tampa, Florida
- Hose Assemblies in Tampa, Florida
- Accumulators/Driers in Tampa, Florida
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Tampa, Florida
- Evaporators in Tampa, Florida
- Condensers in Tampa, Florida
About Tampa, Florida
Tampa is a city located in the Hillsborough County of Florida. With a population of over 335,000, it is the largest city in the Tampa Bay Area. Tampa is divided into many neighborhoods, including College Hill, Tampa Palms, Davis Islands, Hyde Park, Palma Ceia, Tampa Heights, Seminole Heights, Ballast Point, and more. One of the unique aspects of Tampa, Florida is its love for architectural designs and styles. That’s why it is home to the Tampa Museum of Art and the Tampa Theatre. Many locals love Tampa for the fact that there’s no shortage of spots to escape from the city. In less than an hour, they can be enjoying the sun, sand, and surf of various beaches all around the city.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Tampa, Florida
- Sunshine Skyway: Located on I 275/US 19, Sunshine Skyway is a famous multi-lane highway on stilts. It curves gracefully across the entrance to Tampa Bay and is about 12 miles long. What’s interesting about this highway and point of interest is its middle section being suspended from two gigantic pylons. This is designed to allow large ocean-going vessels to pass through the bridge. Parts of the old bridge have been made as piers for anglers.
- Ybor City: Ybor City is Tampa’s Latin community. It has been recognized as a National Historic Landmark District. Named after its founder, Vincente Martinez Ybor, the landmark was once home to the largest cigar factory in the world. However, the Great Depression and introduction of machine rollers brought an end to the boom.
- Busch Gardens: This is an African-themed family adventure and entertainment park. The 335 acre park features a multitude of exotic animals, craft performances, live music, and thrill rides. This is definitely a must-see attraction when you are in the Tampa area. Don’t forget to check out the popular Serengeti Night Safari as well.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Tampa?
Since our inception, R & Y A/C Compressors® has served hundreds of satisfied customers. With our fast and free shipping capabilities and solutions, you stand to get the most value out of your purchases. What’s more, you do not have to wait several weeks to get the parts, e.g. blower motors, radiators, clutches, etc., you need for your repair or maintenance project. Our friendly, in-house customer support team is also always prepared to answer any questions you may have. We are dedicated to helping our valued clients make informed decisions.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Tampa, Florida today!