At R & Y A/C Compressors, we have been serving clients from Sacramento, California and other parts of the United States for over 25 years. We have a comprehensive range of A/C compressor components and parts to suit your car make and model.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Sacramento, California
- Compressor Kits in Sacramento, California
- Hose Assemblies in Sacramento, California
- Accumulators/Driers in Sacramento, California
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Sacramento, California
- Evaporators in Sacramento, California
- Condensers in Sacramento, California
About Sacramento, California
Positioned at the convergence of the American River and the Sacramento River in the northern portion of the Central Valley, the capital city of California, Sacramento is a rapidly growing urban development in the state. It is the economic and cultural core of the metropolitan region, incorporating 7 counties.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Sacramento, California
- The California State Capitol: Housing the office of governor and the bicameral state legislature, the Capitol is home to California government. Located at the west end of the Capitol Park, this Neoclassical structure was constructed between 1861 to 1874. In the year 1973, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places, followed by the designation of a Historical Landmark in California a year later.
- The California State Railroad Museum: Linking California to the rest of the country, the museum imitates the role of ‘iron horse’. It houses as many as 21 restored railroad cars and locomotive, dating back to as early as 1862. Some of the other exhibits show how American society changed with the influence of railroads, influencing daily life, commerce and travel, as well as the ethnicity of people working on railroads. Changing exhibits featuring artifacts, ephemera and photography from the collection add depth to the overall history of the railroad. One can also learn about the rich history using handcar rides, costumed docents and re-enactments.
- Folsom Lake: This reservoir in the Sierra Nevada foothills is located within Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer counties, with the lake containing 11,500 acres of water. Adjoining the lake are 75 miles of undulated shoreline. The 1465-acre peninsula is the most natural and the largest part of the lake area. The Folsom Lake State Recreation Area is a must visit for people traveling to Sacramento.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Sacramento?
R & Y A/C Compressors is an industry leader when it comes to providing top notch A/C compressors, parts and services to residents of Sacramento. We have been in the business for over 25 years, offering stellar services that perfectly fit customer’s requirement. To make sure that our customers don’t have to wait long after placing their order, we offer fast shipping solutions. Our warehouse is stocked with genuine parts you need to upgrade your ride, whether you own an Audi, Hummer, Toyota or any other car brand.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Sacramento, California today!