Enjoy the comfort and convenience of buying top notch automotive A/C compressors, parts and accessories if you live in Phoenix, Arizona. At R & Y A/C Compressors®, we house a wide range of compressor components for Audi, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, and other car brands.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors®
- Compressors in Phoenix, Arizona
- Compressor Kits in Phoenix, Arizona
- Hose Assemblies in Phoenix, Arizona
- Accumulators/Driers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Phoenix, Arizona
- Evaporators in Phoenix, Arizona
- Condensers in Phoenix, Arizona
About Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix is the 5th most populous city in the United States and the most populous state capital with a population of over a million residents. Being an anchor of the metropolitan area, it is also known by the name of Valley of the Sun, which is a part of Salt River Valley. It is especially popular for vibrant nightclubs, Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses and high-end spa resorts.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Phoenix, Arizona
- The Desert Botanical Garden: Spread across an area of 140 acres, the garden was founded by the Arizona Cactus and Native Flora Society in the year 1937. It houses over 21000 plant and 4000 species, including 39 which are endangered, threatened or rare. Some special mentions include rich collections of cacti and agave. One can also find a South American collection, an Australian collection and a Baja California collection.
- Camelback Mountain: As the name suggests, the mountain resembles the head and hump of a kneeling camel. It is a well-known landmark of a metropolitan region, situated in the Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Recreation space between the town of Paradise Valley and Arcadia neighborhood. It is also a popular spot for rock climbing and hiking.
- Phoenix Zoo: Opened in the year 1962, it was founded by Robert Maytag and operates on 125 acres of land in the Papago park region. There are over 1400 animals on display, containing 4 km of walking trails. It is divided into 4 themed areas including the Children’s Trail, the Tropics Trail, the Africa Trail and the Arizona Trail. Ever since its inception, the zoo has been conservation minded.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Phoenix?
Founded in the year 1989, R & Y A/C Compressors® has been offering durable A/C compressor parts to customers in the U.S. and overseas for more than 2 decades. Whether you are looking to buy driers or hose assemblies, we have got you covered. We provide quick and efficient shipping solutions, as we don’t want to keep our clients waiting.
When you choose to buy A/C components from us, you can be guaranteed of finding the perfect fit. The installation process entails a hassle-free procedure. Moreover, we also offer our items at unmatched prices. You can always count on our support team, in case you face any technical difficulty during your buying process.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Phoenix, Arizona today!