Looking to buy top quality A/C compressors, parts and services in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. At R & Y A/C Compressors, we house a wide array of A/C compressor components for Hyundai, Hummer, Honda, Toyota and many other popular car brands.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Compressor Kits in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Hose Assemblies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Accumulators/Driers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Evaporators in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Condensers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
About Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City or OKC is the largest city and the capital of the Oklahoma state in the United States. The city limit extends to Pottawatomie, Canadian and Cleveland, though many of these areas are suburban. Positioned in the Great Plains region, the city has one of the largest livestock markets in the world. Petroleum, oil and natural gas related industries are the largest sectors of the economy. With the oil derricks dotting the capitol grounds, the city is in the middle of an active oil field.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- The Oklahoma City National Memorial: Honoring the rescuers, victims and survivors who were affected by the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing, this national memorial was authorized in 1997 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on the very same day. It is on the former site of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, which was destroyed in the bombings.
- The Myriad Botanical Gardens: Spread across an area of 17 acres, this interactive urban park and botanical garden is located on the southwest corner of Robinson and Reno. The Gardens house multiple tiers of landscape regions surrounding a settled lake. The key highlight of this place is the 224-foot Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, which features exotic animals, waterfalls, flowers, tropical plants and towering palm trees.
- The Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden: Home to over 1900 animals, the 119-acre zoo has different sections to its name. An Asian-themed section, Expedition Asia, is home to a herd of Asian elephants. Towards the southeastern area of the zoo is the elephant habitat, where some state of the art exhibits includes shade structures, a waterfall, pools, 3 spacious outdoor yards and barn with amenities including views into the barn.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Oklahoma City?
Established in the year 1989, R & Y A/C Compressors offers long lasting A/C compressor components to clients in the U.S. and overseas. Whether you are looking to purchase hose assemblies or driers, we have got your back. We provide quick shipping solutions, as we don’t want our customers to keep waiting. When you choose to shop with us, you can be rest assured of finding the ideal fit. No one in the market can beat the quality and prices we have got to offer. Our customer support representatives are always there to help you, in case you are facing any technical difficulty during purchasing.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma today!