If you live in Miami, Florida and looking for a convenient way to purchase automotive A/C compressor parts, look no further than R & Y A/C Compressors®. We house a wide range of compressor components, and you are sure to find everything you need to fit your car make and model.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressor®
- Compressors in Miami, Florida
- Compressor Kits in Miami, Florida
- Hose Assemblies in Miami, Florida
- Accumulators/Driers in Miami, Florida
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Miami, Florida
- Evaporators in Miami, Florida
- Condensers in Miami, Florida
About Miami, Florida
Located on the Atlantic Coast of South Florida, Miami is a major port city and a leader in international trade, arts, entertainment, media, culture, commerce and finance. In 2010, the city was ranked 7th in the US in terms of political engagement, cultural experience, information exchange, human capital and business activity. It is also one of the cleanest cities in America with citywide recycling programs, clean streets, clean drinking water and ample green spaces.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Miami, Florida
- The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: Formerly known as the Villa Vizcaya, this property once belonged to the businessman James Deering. The early twentieth-century estate also includes a historic village outbuildings compound, native woodland landscape and extensive Italian Renaissance gardens. The architecture and landscape has been influenced by Tuscan and Veneto Renaissance models, having been designed with Baroque elements in the Mediterranean Revival architectural style.
- The Miami Seaquarium: Spread across an area of 38 acres, the Miami Seaquarium is located on the Virginia Key Island in Biscayne Bay. It is one of the oldest oceanariums in the US that was established in 1955. Apart from marine mammals, it houses manatees, reptiles, birds, sea turtles, sharks and fish. The park offers group programs, events for boy scouts, overnight camps, and daily presentations. Around half a million people visit this destination every year!
- Jungle Island: This zoological theme park on Watson Island was initially known as Parrot Jungle. As per the count in 2003, among the 3,000 animals at the Parrot Jungle Island, there were more than 1,000 varieties of parrots. The sales covering the jungle theatre is the landmark spot of the theatre. This is an arena, where “Tale of the Tiger” and other wildlife shows are presented. One of the key attractions is the 900-pound liger, Hercules, a cross between a tiger and a lion, is housed beside the Jungle Theatre.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Miami?
With R & Y A/C Compressors®, you can be satisfied with your purchase knowing that you are dealing with a reputed supplier in the U.S. We have been in the industry for over 25 years and have served a range of customers in Miami, Florida. We offer the most competitive rates in the market and have fast shipping practices in place.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Miami, Florida today!