If you live in Key West and are looking to buy durable automotive parts, your search ends here at R & Y A/C Compressors. Not only do we provide you with stellar services, but also the most competitive rates in the market. We have a host of experience in serving clientele from the Key West area.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Key West, Florida
- Compressor Kits in Key West, Florida
- Hose Assemblies in Key West, Florida
- Accumulators/Driers in Key West, Florida
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Key West, Florida
- Evaporators in Key West, Florida
- Condensers in Key West, Florida
About Key West, Florida
Key West is a city and an island in the Straits of Florida at the Southwest end of the thoroughfare, through the Florida Keys. The island features a total of 3370 acres in area and is located roughly 150 km north of Cuba.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Key West, Florida
- The Florida Keys: Stretching about 120 miles off the southern tip, this string of tropical islands between the Gulf Of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean is a popular destination for scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing and boating. It is particularly famous for Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Mallory Square’s nightly Sunset Celebration and Duval Street’s many bars.
- Dry Tortugas National Park: Comprising 7 islands and protected coral reefs, the Garden Key is home to the 19th century Fort Jefferson and beaches. Loggerhead key has sea turtles and a lighthouse. There’s a popular diving site on the nearby Loggerhead Reef, the remains of an 1875 ship, Windjammer Wreck. If you are looking for the nesting site of seabirds, head to the Bush Key.
- The Southernmost Point Buoy: Established in 1983, this largely painted buoy is a popular tourist destination, being one of the most photographed and visited attractions in the U.S. The southern point was initially marked with a small note, prior to the city erecting the popular buoy in 1983. It has withstood several hurricanes and is a gathering spot for tourists and photographs.
- The Ernest Hemingway House: Once a residence of the popular author Ernest Hemingway, this museum was designated as a U.S. National Historic Landmark in 1968. This was his home from 1931 to 1939, although he kept the title all his lifetime. It is a tourist attraction and a private landmark now populated by 6 and 7-toed cats that are descendants of Hemingway cats.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Key West?
At R & Y A/C Compressors, we expedite shipping services to ensure the order goes through in one business day. With extensive knowledge on A/C compressor parts and components, our customer support team ensures a perfect fit for your specific requirements. We give a 6-month warranty on remanufactured parts and a 1-year warranty on new parts. Given our huge inventory, we make sure that the buying process is smooth and efficient.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Key West, Florida today!