At R & Y A/C Compressors®, we are extremely familiar with serving customers from Jacksonville, Florida. We have also been serving customers in all across the United States and various countries for more than 25 years by offering a large selection of automotive A/C compressor components.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors®
- Compressors in Jacksonville, Florida
- Compressor Kits in Jacksonville, Florida
- Hose Assemblies in Jacksonville, Florida
- Accumulators/Driers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Jacksonville, Florida
- Evaporators in Jacksonville, Florida
- Condensers in Jacksonville, Florida
About Jacksonville, Florida
Located in the U.S. state of Florida, Jacksonville is a populous city with a population of over 1,600,000. With a total area of more than 874 square miles, Jacksonville surrounds the town of Baldwin. The city’s architecture varies in style, e.g. it is home to one of the largest collections of Prairie School style buildings outside the Midwest. Due to Jacksonville’s vast area, it houses over 500 neighborhoods, including Downtown Jacksonville, San Marco, LaVilla, Southside, Northbank, Ortega, and more.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Jacksonville, Florida
- Amelia Island: Located approximately 20 miles north of Jacksonville, Amelia Island is one of the most desired places in America. It is home to an array of interesting galleries, restaurants, and shops. You can even take a horse cum buggy ride through town or leisurely stroll the old streets. The island is also known to be an excellent place for ghost tours, horseback riding, biking, and hiking. Do you consider yourself a history buff? You will have a good time at the historic Fort Clinch, which have Civil War reenactments!
- Florida Theatre: This beautifully-crafted, classic performance arts theatre was opened in 1927. Numerous world-famous performers have made an appearance here. Did you know that Elvis Presley had his first solo show here as a young performer?
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary: None of the animals living at this sanctuary were traded, sold, or bought. The majority of animals here have been brought here by past owners, who no longer have the means to provide adequate care. Catty Shack Ranch is a non-profit organization. Since its inception, it has been committed to educating the public on the dangers of keeping big cats as pets, environmental pollution, human hunters, diminishing habitats, and threats to the cats caused by changing weather patterns. Some of the animals here include coatimundis, bobcats, cougars, lions, and more.
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens: This museum is home to over 5,000 pieces of world-class art, including the works of Norman Rockwell, Thomas Moran, Winslow Homer, and more. You can also find four different gardens here. Each of them are serene and stunningly beautiful in its own unique way.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Jacksonville?
R & Y A/C Compressors® has been in the business since 1989. Our team has been providing automotive air conditioning parts and services that are second to none. Our products not only provide a perfect fit but are also designed to last a long time. Our company is also the perfect option for weekend warriors who want to indulge in their automotive passion during the weekends. Our inventory is stocked with all the parts you need to restore your prized ride.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Jacksonville, Florida today!