Are you looking for affordable automotive A/C compressors, parts, and services? At R & Y A/C Compressors, we have served a wide range of customers from Houston, Texas. We have been in the business for nearly three decades. Whether you are looking to get compressor components for your Kenworth or Kia, we have got your back.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Houston, Texas
- Compressor Kits in Houston, Texas
- Hose Assemblies in Houston, Texas
- Accumulators/Driers in Houston, Texas
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Houston, Texas
- Evaporators in Houston, Texas
- Condensers in Houston, Texas
About Houston, Texas
Founded in 1836, Houston is a city located in Texas. As the largest city in Southern U.S., Houston’s economy has a diverse industrial base in transportation, aeronautics, manufacturing, and energy. The city is also home to the second-largest number of Fortune 500 headquarters within its city limits. Greater Houston utilizes a hub-and-spoke limited-access highway system and is considered to be an automobile-dependent city.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Houston, Texas
- Buffalo Bayou Park: Buffalo Bayou Park is one of Houston’s natural gems. The vast, beautiful green space is home to Buffalo Bayou’s slow-moving waters, as well as an urban park that features numerous biking and walking trails, sculptures, a dog park, and an abundance of shady areas to relax. Be sure to try out some awesome outdoor activities such as stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking, and more.
- Houston Zoo: Located at Hermann Park, the Houston Zoo is a star attraction of the city. It is home to over 6,000 indigenous and exotic animals, and a children’s zoo and education center. Some of the key highlights of the attraction include watching otters frolicking about, getting closeup views of marine life, feeding giraffes, and more. Other nearby attractions you may come across include the Pioneer Memorial Log House Museum, a Japanese Garden, the Miller Outdoor Theatre, and more.
- Museum District: The Museum District is a popular cultural attraction in Houston. This district comprises nearly 20 museums residing in this beautiful area. Some of the main highlights include the Contemporary Arts Museum, the Holocaust Museum, the Menil Collection, the Children’s Museum, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Museum of Fine Arts, and more.
- Space Center Houston: The official visitor center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center is a must-see attraction in Houston. The huge complex allows visitors to explore Independence (a space shuttle replica). If you have always wanted to touch a rock from the moon, this is the place you want to be. There are also meet-an-astronaut sessions happening on Fridays, at 11 am and 1 pm.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Houston?
At R & Y A/C Compressors, we have an unwavering commitment to providing top-notch automotive air conditioning parts to our valued clients. As a family-owned company, we are constantly improving our business practices. That’s why we are able to fulfill our orders within a short turnaround time. When you choose R & Y A/C Compressors, you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that you have the parts to ensure a successful A/C system upgrading or repairing project.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Houston, Texas today!