Are you looking to buy high-quality automotive A/C parts? If you are live in Dallas, Texas, you can count on R & Y A/C Compressors to provide you with a stellar experience when it comes to A/C compressors, parts, and services. We possess many years of experience in serving customers in the Dallas area.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Dallas, Texas
- Compressor Kits in Dallas, Texas
- Hose Assemblies in Dallas, Texas
- Accumulators/Driers in Dallas, Texas
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Dallas, Texas
- Evaporators in Dallas, Texas
- Condensers in Dallas, Texas
About Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a populous city located in the U.S. state of Texas. It possesses historical importance by being a center for cotton and oil industries. Dallas prominence also arose from its position along multiple railroad lines. Over the years, the city developed as a robust financial and industrial center. Thanks to its interstate highways, the merging of major railroad lines, and the development of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas became one of the busiest and largest airports in the world. Parts of Dallas are known to extend into neighboring Rockwall, Kaufman, Denton, and Collin counties. It is also home to a wide range of districts, including Turtle Creek, Park Cities, Lower Greenville, Deep Ellum, Bishop Arts District, and more.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Dallas, Texas
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: The family-friendly attraction and massive architectural masterpiece was designed by Thom Mayne. The museum comprises several thematic areas with high-tech displays, games, and interactive educational stations. Some of the themes include Earth sciences, energy, engineering, and more.
- The Sixth Floor Museum: Located at the Dealey Plaza, the museum is dedicated to remembering one of the nation’s most defining and tragic moments. You will be able to learn more about the political climate of the early 1960s, President Kennedy’s trip to Texas, and more.
- Dallas World Aquarium: Located at 1801 N. Griffin Street, Dallas World Aquarium is within walking distance of the city’s historic downtown core. It is home to a vast array of sea life and over 80,000 gallons of saltwater. Children and adults can enjoy a fun and educational excursion, seeing bonnethead sharks, rare leafy seadragons, giant groupers, etc., living in natural reef settings.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: Located at 8525 Garland Road, the garden is home to various world-famous displays of plant collections, trees, ornamental shrubs, and seasonal flowers. This splendid tourist attraction is also known to host seasonal educational programs, art shows, concerts, and outdoor festivals. Be sure to set aside plenty of time to explore around White Rock Lake Park, as well as check out exquisite sculptures and fountains displayed here.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Dallas?
R & Y A/C Compressors always facilitates our customers’ orders within one business day. Our friendly customer support team will ensure that your purchasing journey is a smooth one. We want our customers to receive their orders pronto and that’s why we have fast shipping practices in place. As our warehouses are situated in strategic locations, you always get your orders on time.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Dallas, Texas today!