Is your car’s A/C compressor system acting up again? If you are living in Corpus Christi, Texas and looking for high-quality replacement parts, look no further than R & Y A/C Compressors. Since our inception, we have built a diverse clientele in Corpus Christi. Whether you are looking to buy A/C compressor components for your Mazda or Volkswagen, we have got you well covered.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Compressor Kits in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Hose Assemblies in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Accumulators/Driers in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Evaporators in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Condensers in Corpus Christi, Texas
About Corpus Christi, Texas
Simply known as Corpus, Corpus Christi is a coastal city located in South Texas. The city is home to the fifth-largest port in the U.S. and is served by the Corpus Christi International Airport. Some Corpus neighborhoods include Gardendale, Mustang Island, Annaville, Calallen, Flour Bluff, and more. Some of the suburbs located here include Agua Dulce, Odem, Robstown, Portland, Port Aransas, Taft, and more. The city also has very short and hot summers. The coolest period is between November and February.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Corpus Christi, Texas
- USS Lexington – The Blue Ghost: This massive aircraft carrier was a major player in the Pacific theater of the Second World War. The naval museum should be part of any visit to Corpus Christi. Located at Shoreline Blvd, the main highlights of the tour include a close-up look at the command deck, an array of vintage aircraft, simulators, a vast collection of detailed scale models, and more. The Blue Ghost got its name from her dark blue camouflage.
- Texas State Aquarium: Located at 2710 N. Shoreline Blvd, the Texas State Aquarium showcases the rich aquatic life of the Gulf of Mexico. It is home to one of the largest touch pools in Texas and the Dolphin Bay is its most popular display. It comprises a whopping 400,000-gallon exhibit that houses Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Children can have a blast at the fossil dig site or fun splash park as well.
- The Corpus Christi Bay Trail: Take a hike along the Corpus Christi Bay Trail to capture the amazing sights of this beautiful coastal city. The trail stretches for almost nine miles, and its trail network leads you to Corpus Christi’s other top attractions such as the Art Museum of South Texas and the Museum of Science and History.
- South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center: Be sure to check out this first-rate orchid house and hibiscus garden. With more than 100-acres of land to cover, you will be able to enjoy nature’s colorful floral bounty and even see wildlife such as coyotes and deer.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Corpus Christi?
R & Y A/C Compressors has been in the is a family-owned and operated company. We specialize in automotive A/C systems for a wide range of vehicles. One of the greatest benefits that come with buying automotive compressor components from us is fast shipping. This is possible because we own several warehouses. To ensure that all our valued customers enjoy complete peace of mind when buying our A/C compressor parts, our products are backed by warranties that last up to a year.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Corpus Christi, Texas today!