If you live in Austin, Texas and are looking for A/C compressors, parts, and services, look no further than R & Y A/C Compressors. We have been serving customers all across the United States and various countries for more than two decades. Whether you are looking to get compressor components for your Lexus or Opel car or other car brands, we have got you well covered.
Popular Products from R & Y A/C Compressors
- Compressors in Austin, Texas
- Compressor Kits in Austin, Texas
- Hose Assemblies in Austin, Texas
- Accumulators/Driers in Austin, Texas
- Expansion Valves/Orifice Tubes in Austin, Texas
- Evaporators in Austin, Texas
- Condensers in Austin, Texas
About Austin, Texas
Austin is a city situated in Texas. Recognized as a rapidly growing city in the United States, the population of Austin has exceeded 940,000. Austin is over 190 miles south of Dallas and about 160 miles northwest of Houston. Austin’s central business district is also home to the tallest condominium towers in the state, i.e. The Austonian and The Independent.
Popular Points Of Interest & Landmarks Near Austin, Texas
- Zilker Metropolitan Park: Located at Barton Springs Road, the 351-acre Zilker Metropolitan Park is Austin’s most popular green space. Locals are known to make use of the picnic sites and grassy expanses for those lazy afternoons. If you are into ancient dinosaurs, be sure to check out the 26-acre Zilker Botanical Garden. If your little ones expressed interest in archaeology, they can visit the Austin Nature and Science Center that’s located on the grounds.
- Batty about Austin: Another unique place to visit in Austin is the Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge. Mexican free-tailed bats have made this location their home and that’s why you can enjoy daily evening flights. This landmark is home to one of the world’s largest urban bat colonies, with over a million insect-devouring critters. Apart from watching this stunning display from the bridge itself, you can also watch from the Statesman Bat Observation Center or via boat on Lady Bird Lake.
- The State Capitol and Visitors Center: The National Historic Landmark ranks as the sixth tallest state capitol. You will be able to stroll the park via tree-lined paths (the Great Walk) and admire monuments such as the Vietnam War monument, the Texas African American History Memorial, and more.
- Lady Bird Lake: This is a section of the Colorado River that covers more than 400 acres. It is one of Austin’s top recreational areas, with stellar trails for cyclists and pedestrians, e.g. the Pedestrian Bridge and the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail. What’s more, these trails are located near other tourist sites such as the Barton Springs Municipal Pool, the Long Center of Performing Arts, and more.
Why Buy from Us When You Are Looking for Car A/C Compressor Parts in Austin?
At R & Y A/C Compressors, we have been in the business for more than 25 years. We specialize in providing top-notch automotive conditioning parts and services to a wide range of customers in Austin, Texas. As we own several warehouses, we are able to expedite the shipping of our valued clients’ orders throughout the United States and overseas. When you get automotive A/C compressor parts from us, you can rest assured that you are dealing with one of the largest compressor remanufacturers and aftermarket mobile climate control parts suppliers in the industry. What’s more, we offer a six-month warranty on remanufactured parts and a year’s warranty on new parts.
Shop with us and get the best deals on A/C compressor parts in Austin, Texas today!